DAG-Edit 1.419 rev 2 available

John Day-Richter john.richter at aya.yale.edu
Tue Feb 8 20:17:14 PST 2005

DAG-Edit 1.419 revision 2 is now available from

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/geneontology

This version fixes a few gui issues and some file reordering problems from the
official 1.419 release (it also now shows the correct version number).

Note that right now the only version available is the platform-independant
release. Due to a network problem at the University of Colorado at Boulder
(where the installers are built) I cannot create the other releases until
tomorrow afternoon. I will issue an installer release as soon as possible.

	-John

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org