DAG-Edit 1.419 rev 3 available

John Day-Richter john.richter at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 10 11:43:28 PST 2005

DAG-Edit 1.419 revision 3 is now available from

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/geneontology

This version addresses bugs in the OBO2Flat script that effect users who are
converting non-gene ontology obo files into flat files. It also deals with a
very small configuration problem that might make the Category Manager Plugin
unavailable on some systems.

	-John

P.S. A note about the installers:

Right now, I can only release the platform independant version. My normal
build machine died a horrible death, and I'm awaiting a replacement. I'm
attempting to get permission from the InstallAnywhere people to create
installers on my laptop, but they've been jerky about that kind of thing in
the past.

Anyway, I'm working on it. In the worst case, it could be 6 weeks before I can
create new installers.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org