GO Annotation Camp this summer

Karen Christie kchris at genome.Stanford.EDU
Mon Feb 14 17:04:51 PST 2005

Hello,

Please forward this message to others who may be interested.

We are planning an Annotation Camp for early to mid summer of this year at
Stanford University. This will be a workshop on literature annotation for
those who use GO, or who would like to start using GO, to work through
some practical exercises on annotation with experienced GO annotaters. The
goals are to help train annotators and to improve consistency of GO
annotation between various groups.

We are trying to organize a meeting of three to five days long in May or
June, with the number of days and specific dates chosen to best accomodate
those who wish to attend. It will be open to anyone, whether a GO
Consortium member or not, who is or will be involved in using the
published literature and GO to annotate a set of gene products.

To facilite planning, please send me an email if you are potentially
interested or if you have any questions by Friday, February 18th.

Best Regards,

-Karen

 Karen Christie, Ph.D., Database Curator
 Saccharomyces Genome Database