GO Annotation Camp

Valliyodan, Babu valliyodanb at missouri.edu
Thu Feb 24 11:45:32 PST 2005

Hi Karen,

Sorry for the delay in reply. I was busy last two weeks.
I would like to attend the workshop in May or June 2005. April and July
is not good for me.

Babu Valliyodan
Senior Research Associate in Functional Genomics
Divison of Plant Sciences
National Center for Soybean Biotechnology
1-87 Ag Building
University of Missouri-Columbia
Columbia, MO 65211

Phone: 573-882-5483