GO flat files are out-of-date

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jan 5 07:09:41 PST 2005

Yeah.  The namespace change from process to biological_process (and the
same for function and component) has broken the script that converts
the OBO file into the flat files.

Once I get a fix from John the files will be updated.

-Mike

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org