AgBase: ChickGO is now online

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 03:24:07 PDT 2005

Great news Fiona and Shane and Co.....

>your own de novo GO annotations in the future

Yes Fiona is annotating to GOA directly using our online GO annotation
editor
so we will continue to sanity check it and David (MGI) has agreed to help
monitor Fionas work also.

Just spoke with Midori and she has kindly agreed to add your database in
GO.xrf_abbs
at  ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/doc/GO.xrf_abbs.
Then in GOA and QuickGO we can acknowledge you correctly for your manual
annotations in the gene association attribution column.
Please let Midori know if you have any abbreviations to AgBase you would
like used.

thanks alot
Evelyn
P.S I liked the chicken picture on the website :-)