AgBase: ChickGO is now online

Michael Ashburner (Genetics) ma11 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Thu Jul 7 09:04:20 PDT 2005

Fiona

That is great. We should consider getting a chicken gene_association file
from you. To avoid duplication a consequence would be that we would
automatically strip the chick records from GOA gene_associations, and represent
themonly throu your file. You can find the spec on the GO site. Could you
coordinate this with Evelyn and Jen in Hinxton. Thanks
Michael

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org