Info

Nathan Salomonis nsalomonis at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Mon Jul 11 10:41:24 PDT 2005

Greetings Alessio,

Although the GenMAPP program is currently not supplied with a Dicty database
we have written a set of tutorials describing how users can create such
database and pathway maps to analyze their gene expression data within the
context of biological pathways and the entire Gene Ontology hierarchy. To
use these tools you must first install the program GenMAPP 2.0
(http://www.genmapp.org), download necessary gene and GO content files and
proceed through the below linked instructions.  We also provide user support
through our support email at: genmapp at gladstone.ucsf.edu.

Tutorials for Creating a New Species Specific GenMAPP Database:
http://www.genmapp.org/tutorials/Implementing-GenMAPP-2-for-non-supported-sp
ecies.pdf

Tutorial for Converting MAPPs between Species:
http://www.genmapp.org/tutorials/Converting-MAPPs-between-species.pdf

Alternatively, see:
http://www.genmapp.org/contribute.asp
http://www.genmapp.org/tutorials.html

Please note: GenMAPP 2.0 is a Windows compatible stand-alone program

Best Regards,
Nathan Salomonis
GenMAPP Development Group
http://www.genmapp.org