ontological analysis

Simon Tomlinson simon.tomlinson at ed.ac.uk
Mon Jul 11 02:54:22 PDT 2005

Hi Sorin
Thanks for the information on your article.  I must admit I was surprised
that you didn't choose to review the GenMapp/MappFinder software  suite
(http://www.genmapp.org/).  This package has been around for quite a while
(2002/2003), and is commonly used.    Also, surely it was also worth
including the NetAffx GO tool since this is something that many Affymetrix
chip users will have encountered?

Kindest regards

Simon

Simon R. Tomlinson