OBO-Edit 1.000-beta6 installers available

John Day-Richter john.richter at aya.yale.edu
Sun Jun 5 16:42:05 PDT 2005

Suzanna Lewis wrote:

> I don't see them. Can you give me more explicit
> directions please? It just seems to be the jars
> etc. not an installer.

That's odd. You should go to

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/geneontology

Click the "OBO-Edit betas" link. Under the "1.000-beta6", there will be
a list of installers for different platforms. Click the installer you
want (probably setup_oboedit_1_000-beta6_mac.zip
<http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/geneontology/setup_oboedit_1_000-beta6_mac.zip?download>)
to download it.

    -John

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org