OBO-Edit 1.000-beta2 now available

John Day-Richter john.richter at aya.yale.edu
Tue Mar 29 16:31:14 PST 2005

The very first release of OBO-Edit is now available from

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/geneontology

Download it from the "OBO-Edit betas" package.

A VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: At the moment, OBO-Edit saves OBO files using the OBO
1.2 (draft) file format specification. DO NOT COMMIT OBO-EDIT FILES TO YOUR
CVS! DAG-Edit may not be able to read them.

This is a true beta release - it almost certainly contains bugs. Only test out
this software if you are interested in getting this software ready for a real
release, or if you want to get used to the new interface. If you are testing
the software, please take a look at the following features:

* Searching
* Drag and drop
* Term Change Tracker Plugin
* Synonym Categories
* History plugin

These features have undergone major changes, and may be buggy. Please report
any bugs to sourceforge immediately. I'm hoping to do frequent OBO-Edit
releases over the next few weeks; the more bug reports I get, the more fixes
and releases I can do.

My sincere thanks in advance to all the beta-testers out there. You are the
wind beneath my Java-coated wings.

	-John

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org