[Go-database] Ole AmiGO

Shuly Avraham shuly at cshl.edu
Thu May 5 07:56:15 PDT 2005

Hi,

I'm Shuly from POC.
First, I want to thank Chris Mungall so so much - he has been a
wonderful help!

As you might know, at POC we have a local copy of AmiGO connecting to
our own database.
We communicate with Chris (mostly) quite frequently in regards to
"special needs" of the POC or "software improvements" we would like to
implement and sometimes encounter problems we need help with.

Who will be the best contact person to continue this "relationship" ?
Will Chris still be mainteining the API ?
Which mailing list is the best to work with for this purpose ?

Sorry if I'm asking questions that have already been answered.
Thanks and Good luck!
Shuly.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org