[Go-database] Ole AmiGO

Mike Cherry cherry at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu May 5 08:53:35 PDT 2005

Dear Shuly,

Chris, Shu or Suzanna will likely have more to add on this topic.

Brad Sherman is the author of the AmiGO software, Brad changed careers
and is no longer with the project.  Shu had been the person supporting
AmiGO since Brad left.  Chris has always been great at helping everyone
with everything.  Chris and Shu are still developers for the GO
resources.  The biggest change is that the production site serving up
the godatabase and AmiGO is now hosted from SGD.   SGD is thus now
involved in supporting these tools, but we are still learning.

So for now if Chris has been your contact I would stay with him until
you hear from Chris.  We'll be sharing the support tasks between
Berkeley and Stanford so there is no need to change at this moment.

-Mike

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org