AmiGO is now hosted at Stanford

Anand Sethuraman anand at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu May 5 13:19:34 PDT 2005

Hello,

Here are some additional details on AmiGO.  As you've seen, AmiGO is
now live
from Stanford using the same familiar URL:

	http://www.godatabase.org/

We are providing three versions of the GO database.  Termdb is
released daily and includes just the ontology.  Lite is a weekly
release that includes the ontology, gene associations and sequences,
but without IEA annotations. Full is a monthly release that includes
the ontology, gene associations, sequences, and all IEA annotations.

We have made some changes to the location of the FTP download files to
facilitate the new lite database release.  The lite (weekly) database
files are located at:

          http://godatabase-archive.stanford.edu/lite/

The full (monthly) database files including IEAs are located at:

          http://godatabase-archive.stanford.edu/full/

And the termdb (daily) database files are located at:

          http://godatabase-archive.stanford.edu/termdb/

Files of all three database releases are also available via FTP from:

          ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/godatabase/archive/

Please note that we have removed all the top level files from the
termdb directory to make it more consistent with the full and lite
directory structures.

Bug reports and enhancement requests can still be posted on
SourceForge at http://sourceforge.net/projects/geneontology or
directly to godb at genome.stanford.edu.

We thank everyone for testing our earlier Beta versions of AmiGO and
making this production release possible.  In partucular, we thank
Chris Mungall, ShengQiang Shu and Suzanna Lewis for their help and
support.  All comments and suggestions are appreciated and welcome.

Thanks again everyone!

Cheers,
The Stanford GO Group

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org