QuickGO

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Fri May 6 05:35:14 PDT 2005

Hello QuickGO users

Just to alert you that we are currently experiencing a problem with the
GO graph view in QuickGO. Currently if you click on the GO term
images they can bring you to the wrong GO sibling term page.
We are aware of the problem and trying to fix it as soon as possible.
If you are linking directly to GO term pages are querying QuickGO in any
other way everything is fine.

A warning will go on the QuickGO home page soon.
http://www.ebi.ac.uk/ego

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

kind regards
Evelyn Camon