java package for GO

Jane Lomax jane at ebi.ac.uk
Mon May 9 06:50:39 PDT 2005

Hi John,

Both GoMiner and Onto-Express fit the bill, although the Onto- tools are
all web-based Java applets while GoMiner is a stand-alone Java tool. Both
allow you to filter by species, including human.

There are probably others that I'm less familiar with too, check the GO
tools expression analysis page:

http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools.microarray.shtml

thanks,

Jane Lomax