bibliography of GO usage?

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Wed May 18 08:40:58 PDT 2005

Dear Bill,

Although we don't have quite the resource you're asking for, we do have
some improvements in the works for the GO Bibliography web page that will
bring it a little closer to the mark. Most significantly, there will be
more categories, a paper can appear in multiple categories, and there will
be a simple search function. The new features should be online in two to
four weeks.

We would nevertheless welcome any contributions from the GO Friends to the
task of tracking scientific literature on the myriad uses of GO.

Regards,
Midori

============================
Midori A. Harris, Ph.D.
GO Editor
EMBL - EBI
Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
Hinxton
Cambridge CB10 1SD UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1223 494667
Fax: +44 (0) 1223 494468
Email: midori at ebi.ac.uk

On Wed, 18 May 2005, William Bug wrote:

> Dear GO folks,
>
> I was wondering whether their is a list somewhere of published articles
> containing significant scientific questions specifically answered via
> the use of GO?

[snip]

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org