Pie Chart view of Gene Ontology percentages

Nathan Salomonis nsalomonis at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Wed May 18 10:05:43 PDT 2005

Will do.

Thanks,

Nathan

  _____

From: Sorin Draghici [mailto:sorin at wayne.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 9:38 AM
To: Nathan Salomonis
Cc: purvesh at cs.wayne.edu; gofriends at genome.stanford.edu
Subject: Re: Pie Chart view of Gene Ontology percentages

Nathan,

Onto-Express actually constructs the pie charts for you and lets you save
them as images. It also allows you to customize the chart by grouping
uninteresting categories under "Other" and emphasizing important categories
by taking them out of "Others" even if they have only few genes, etc. Play
with it before you go back to Excel.

Regards,

Sorin

Nathan Salomonis wrote:

Thanks Purvesh. The numerical output of terms from Flat View should be easy
to build a pie chart with in Excel.

Best Regards,
Nathan