bibliography of GO usage?

Suzanna Lewis suzi at fruitfly.org
Wed May 18 10:21:55 PDT 2005

Hello Bill,

I just wanted to add to what Midori said, that we are
now in the midst of assembling precisely such a list.
The task is being carried out by the literature staff at
JAX, but this decision was only made last month so
they don't nearly have it done yet. It will probably be
a few months before they have it completed. Then
we will have to figure out how to maintain it. If you
like we can post this when it is done.

And, as Midori says we would welcome any such
contributions, because it is easy to miss things.

Suzanna

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org