Pie Chart view of Gene Ontology percentages

Fiona McCarthy fmccarthy at cvm.msstate.edu
Fri May 20 10:40:31 PDT 2005

Hi Nathan,

We have developed a tool that inputs accession numbers from TIGR, Uniprot
or EMBL, collects annotation terms, maps them to any of the freely
available GO Slims and presents the GO Slim statistics and a pie graph.

We have not made it available yet because we are still at the testing
stage. If there is sufficient interest we can see about getting it added
to the GO Tools page. If you want to know more, feel free to contact me
and I can put you in touch with the developer.

Thanks,
Fiona McCarthy
Department of Basic Sciences
College of Veterinary Medicine