Human pathways database survey

Suzanna Lewis suzi at fruitfly.org
Tue May 31 19:12:18 PDT 2005

The Reactome, HumanCyc and Panther PATHWAYS database projects are
planning to pool their efforts to create an open, online, curated
database of
biological pathways in human. The Gene Ontology Consortium will be
continuing to work with Reactome (et al.) as we have in the past, both
to utilize
and to add to this base of knowledge. In preparation for this
collaboration, we
are actively soliciting comments from the biological research community
in
order to assess community needs.

We would be most grateful if you could you take a moment to visit the
following page and take a short online survey of your current pathway
database usage and future needs?

	http://www.advancedsurvey.com/default.asp?SurveyID=26632

Thanks,

Lincoln Stein <lstein at cshl.edu>