cell component ontology

Michael Ashburner (Genetics) ma11 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 7 08:29:21 PST 2005

Peter

I owe you an apology.  When I got home over the weekend I discovered that
Peifen Zhang had indeed - on Oct 7 - sent a list of just over 40
new requests to the GO SF request site:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1284217&group_id=36855
&atid=440764

That is great.

I understand from Jane Lomax in the GO Editorial Office that there
remain some terms outstanding, and that are still under discussion.

Best - Michael

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org