E.coli annotations?

Scot E. Dowd Ph.D. sdowd at lbk.ars.usda.gov
Sun Sep 18 13:34:12 PDT 2005

Hi Ian,
We currently have GO annotations for all fully sequenced bacterial genomes.
Our site is being refabricated over the next week so links are not
activated, but feel free to contact me with your needs.
E.g. if you are looking for a dedicated AmiGO site with Ecoli GO etc.

Of course your definition of meaningful will always play a role in anyones
ability to provide such.

SED

Liru.ars.usda.gov/mainbioinformatics.html

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org