E.coli annotations?

Gwinn, Michelle L. MLGwinn at tigr.org
Mon Sep 19 04:00:52 PDT 2005

Hello Ian,

TIGR has submitted manual annotations for 11 complete prokaryotic genomes to the GO repository.  These are all currently accessible though the AmiGO site linked from the GO page.  E. coli and B. subtilis are not among them (as we have been only been doing TIGR genomes manually so far) but there are several other organisms of interest including B. anthracis.  Please take a look at the list in the current annotations (click "annotations" under "downloads" on the GO page) to see all of the available TIGR genomes with manual annotation.

If you have any questions or if I can be of any other help, please let me know.

Michelle