[Fwd: NCBI Entrez Gene GOA display error for Human KATNB1 (O75449)]

camon at ebi.ac.uk camon at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Sep 23 06:38:31 PDT 2005

Hi

I would just quickly like to alert the GO Consortium and GO friends that
currently EntrezGene is displaying incorrect GO annotations ackowledging
GOA for these errors. These erroneous GO annotations represent a display
fault at Entrez Gene. To retrieve the correct manual GO annotations for
the Human proteome/genes please download the GOA-Human annotations
'directly' from the EBI or GO Consortium FTP sites.

I have reported the matter to the NCBI and am awaiting feedback

Kind regards
Evelyn Camon
GOA Coordinator.

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org