Gene Ontology Parsing

Michael Moorhouse m.moorhouse at erasmusmc.nl
Mon Apr 17 04:00:58 PDT 2006

George,
We - well, one of my colleagues / ex- Intern students - have been using
the API of GQ Zhang, see: http://www.bioinformatics.org/GO4J/ .
I've seen the sub graphs it has created and I can find classes
(methods?) called things like buildSubGraph, getPath2Root, getPath2Node
in the Java documentation I recognise from my Perl go-perl API
experiences building parts of our prototype.
Personally all my experience is with Perl & go-perl API though.
Michael M.

--
-
Dr. Michael J Moorhouse