AmiGO shutdown notice-April 28th

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu Apr 27 10:56:28 PDT 2006

Hello,

The AmiGO browser (http://www.godatabase.org/) will be unavailable on
Friday, April 28th to install enhancements to the software. The
downtime will begin at approximately 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT, 6:00
PM GMT, and 3:00 AM JST). We expect the work to take approximately 1
hour but we will make every attempt to keep it as short as possible.
During this time all pages that access the GO database, including the
AmiGO browser, will be unavailable. The ftp site will be available
during this time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best,

Rama

+--- O---O
       o-o         Rama Balakrishnan Ph.D
        O           Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
       o-o         Department of Genetics,  Room M339
      o---o       Stanford University
     o----o       Stanford, CA 94305-5120
    O----O       Ph: 650.725.8956
    0--o           Fax: 650.723.7016