GO website shutdown - August 8th

Karen Christie kchris at genome.Stanford.EDU
Thu Aug 3 17:04:45 PDT 2006

Dear GO friends,

The GO website, including the AmiGO browser and the ftp site, will be
temporarily unavailable on Tuesday, August 8th due to scheduled
maintenance on the Stanford School of Medicine network.  This shutdown
will begin at approximately 5:00 PM PST (2:00 PM EST, midnight GMT, and
9:00 AM August 9th JST) and take approximately 5 hours.  We apologize in
advance for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best Regards,

-Karen

  Karen Christie, Ph.D., Database Curator
  Saccharomyces Genome Database