Revissed Poster Abstract Deadline Aug. 25: GO Users Meeting at MGED9

Midori Harris midori at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Aug 18 07:26:20 PDT 2006

Dear GO Friends,

The deadline for submitting abstracts for posters has been extended to
Friday, August 25, 2006 (asbtract submission remains closed for oral
presentations). After August 25, we will still accept poster abstracts,
but they will not be included in the printed materials.

All other inforamtion remains as before:

> The abstract submission deadline for the next Gene Ontology (GO) Users
> Meeting is two weeks from today. The meeting will take place on Sunday,
> September 10, 2006, and will be held as a satellite to the 9th International
> Meeting of the Microarray Gene Expression Data Society (MGED 9), in Seattle,
> WA, USA.
>
> The deadline to submit an abstract for a talk is August 14, 2006. Late
> abstracts may be considered for poster presentation if space permits.
>
> **** Note that abstract submission is via a geneontology.org web page, not
>     the MGED9 web site (links below). ****
>
> This meeting provides the opportunity to users of the GO and to developers
> of GO-related analysis and visualization tools to share their research
> with each other and with members of the GO Consortium. We especially
> encourage those using GO for microarray analysis-related purposes to
> attend.
>
> For further information, and to submit an abstract, please see the meeting
> web page:
>
>  http://www.geneontology.org/meeting/mged-2006-meeting.shtml
>
> Registration is open, and travel and hotel information are available, at
> the MGED 9 web site:
>
>  http://mgedmeeting.org/
>
> The registration fee for the GO Users Meeting is $75.
>
> If you have any questions regarding the GO Users Meeting or abstract
> submission, please contact Midori Harris at <midori at ebi.ac.uk>.
>
> On behalf of the GO Consortium,
> Midori

============================