OmicBrowse 1.0.1 is released

Tetsuro TOYODA toyop at gsc.riken.go.jp
Wed Aug 23 02:38:17 PDT 2006

The latest release of OmicBrowse is now available.
http://omicspace.riken.jp

This release, 1.0.1, adds some new functions to the OmicBrowse server
and OmicBrowseManager.  It also resolves some of the problems our users
have encountered.

OmicBrowse servers subscribing to other parental servers now perform
periodic polling of the parent servers to determine if they have changed
the services they provide.

OmicBrowseManager now allows you to drag-and-drop menu items.  It also
fixes some initialization and User Interface bugs.

We will be extending the OmicBrowseManager tutorial from time-to-time,
so please check the OmicBrowse download site for updates.  We currently
have some newly added instructions for intermediate users.

The data being provided from our OmicBrowse server
(omicspace.riken.jp/gps) is scheduled to be updated to those based on
build36 genomes of mouse and human in September.

If you find any bugs or have any suggestions we would appreciate it if
you could contact us through: gscope at gsc.riken.jp

We hope you will find the resources we have provided useful.

Tetsuro Toyoda, ph.D.
Genomic Sciences Center, RIKEN

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org