AmiGO Shutdown notice-Dec 18th

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 18 13:11:34 PST 2006

Hello,

The AmiGO browser (http://www.godatabase.org/) will be unavailable on
Monday, Dec 18th, 2006 to install enhancements to the software. The
downtime will begin at approximately 2.00 PM PST (5:00 PM EST, 10.00
PM GMT, and 07:00 AM JST). We expect the work to take approximately 1
hour but we will make every attempt to keep it as short as possible.
During this time all pages that access the GO database, including the
AmiGO browser, will be unavailable. The ftp site will be available
during this time.

We apologize for the short notice and for any inconvenience this may
cause.

Best,

Rama

Rama Balakrishnan PhD