positions at Berkeley

Suzanna Lewis suzi at fruitfly.org
Thu Feb 16 20:46:40 PST 2006

Hello all,

We (Berkeley, Chris Mungall, Suzi Lewis, GO, NCBO, and all) are looking
for help. I apologize for the bullhorn approach, but I wanted to get
the word out there. There are both post-doc and staff positions open,
and all of our work revolves around biology, ontologies, and their
intersection. We'd really appreciate it, if you would contact us if you
are interested, or pass the word along if you know someone else who
might be interested.

The official positions are listed here, but please feel free to contact
us directly to learn more.

Have fun, Suzi

http://jobs.lbl.gov/LBNLCareers/details.asp?jid=18728&p=3
http://jobs.lbl.gov/LBNLCareers/details.asp?jid=18726&p=3