OBO-Edit search criteria requests...

John Day-Richter john.richter at aya.yale.edu
Tue Jan 10 14:27:33 PST 2006

Hi, folks. A new version of OBO-Edit will be released by Friday, including an
incomplete version of the user's guide. I'm on the lookout for suggestions of
new OBO-Edit search criteria (ie "search by sibling count", "search by
synonym category", that kind of thing) to include in the next release.

Please email me your suggestions or submit them to the Feature Request tracker
at http://sourceforge.net/projects/geneontology

	-John

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org