Brief FTP server dowtime

Eurie Hong eurie at genome.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jan 17 09:59:13 PST 2006

The FTP server (ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/) and the GO
database archive site (http://archive.godatabase.org) will be
unavailable Tuesday, January 17th starting at 4:00 PM PST (7:00 PM
EST, 12:00 AM GMT January 18th, and 9:00 AM JST January 18th) to
allow upgrades to this service.  It will take approximately 1 hour,
but we will make every attempt to keep this as short as possible.
During this time, the AmiGO database (http://www.godatabase.org/)
will be available.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Cheers,
Eurie

Eurie L. Hong, Ph.D.
Scientific Curator