OBO-Edit 1.002 installers repaired

John Day-Richter john.richter at aya.yale.edu
Mon Jul 17 12:46:19 PDT 2006

FIXED versions of the OBO-Edit 1.002 installers are now available from

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/geneontology

It seems that InstallAnywhere (product motto: "If it worked the way you
expected, you wouldn't feel a sense of accomplishment!") was deeply
confused by the recent OBO-Edit CVS branch. After a few days of
tinkering, I finally got the installers working again. I've replaced the
installers on the sourceforge site with fixed versions.

This is still OBO-Edit 1.002 - I haven't changed the version number,
because the program itself works fine; only the packaging was bad.

Thanks for the helpful bug reports that helped me figure this out.

    -John

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org