OBO-Edit 1.000 Official Release Now Available!

John Day-Richter john.richter at aya.yale.edu
Thu Jun 1 16:43:30 PDT 2006

After 27 beta versions and many hundreds of person-hours of testing by the
OBO-Edit Working Group, OBO-Edit 1.000 is now available to download!

OBO-Edit has been rebuilt from the ground up. It vastly improves on DAG-Edit
in many ways, with improved speed, stability, and a more intuitive interface.
OBO-Edit features include:

	* Ground-up rebuild
	* Support for OBO 1.0 and OBO 1.2 specifications
	* Basic reasoning capabilities
	* Cross product editing
	* Full user's guide
	* Dozens of new features, bug fixes and improvements

Please use our Sourceforge system to submit bug reports or feature requests.
We look forward to hearing your feedback!

Enjoy!

	-John

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org