looking for an expression analysis tool

Sorin Draghici sorin at wayne.edu
Tue Jun 13 08:05:08 PDT 2006

Jane,

Sure. The new version of Onto-Express will do this, at the usual
http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu...  :-)

The user will be able to upload a file with custom annotations, as a
simple text file, one annotation per line, using standard GO terms. This
version is now is final beta testing, we plan to release it next week.

Regards,

sorin

--
Sorin Draghici, Ph.D.

Director of the Bioinformatics Core, Karmanos Cancer Institute

Associate Professor		Tel: (313) 577-5484
Dept. of Computer Science	Fax: (313) 577-6868
Wayne State University
5143 Cass Ave, Room 431 State Hall,
Detroit, MI, 48202
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Sorin/ (personal)
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Projects.html (lab)

Check out my recent book: Data Analysis Tools for Microarrays:
http://www.crcpress.com/shopping_cart/products/product_detail.asp?sku=C3154&parent_id=&pc=

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org