question (GO and development) (fwd)

Jane Lomax jane at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jun 20 04:48:35 PDT 2006

Can anybody help with this query?

many thanks,

Jane

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:21:14 +0100 (BST)
From: Anastasia Samsonova <nastja at ebi.ac.uk>
To: gohelp at genome.stanford.edu
Subject: question (GO and development)

Hi,

I will be very grateful if you could help me with a simple question concerning
GO and Fly developmental stages I have got. Do you know if anybody in GO
Consortium or elsewhere has tried mapping GO:Biological Process terms onto
Drosophila developmental stages time frames (i.e., for instance,  mesoderm
development -> stages 4 to 7). If yes, where can I get these data from?

Thank you very much for your help in advance,
Anastasia

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org