question (GO and development) (fwd)

Susan Tweedie sart2 at gen.cam.ac.uk
Wed Jun 21 09:33:50 PDT 2006

Hi again Anastasia

I should have explained when I replied to this enquiry on behalf of
FlyBase that I am also the fly help contact for GO. We thought it was
worth sending your question to the GO friends list but it doesn't seem
like anyone can help.

I will let you know if I hear of anyone who is interested in developing
this mapping. Unfortunately, I don't have spare time for it at present.

Sorry we drew a blank.

Best wishes,

Susan

FlyBase GO curator