GOst downtime

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Mon Jun 26 11:29:19 PDT 2006

Hi All,

The GOst application (http://www.godatabase.org/cgi-bin/gost/
gost.cgi) in AmiGO (http://www.godatabase.org) will be unavailable
Monday, June 26th for emergency maintenance. The shutdown will begin
at approximately 12:00 noon PDT (3 PM EDT, 7 PM GMT, and 4 AM JST).
We cannot predict the length of this downtime, but will make every
effort to keep it to a minimum. We apologize for any inconvenience
that this may cause.

Thanks,

Rama

+--- O---O
       o-o         Rama Balakrishnan Ph.D
        O           Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
       o-o         Department of Genetics,  Room M339
      o---o       Stanford University
     o----o       Stanford, CA 94305-5120
    O----O       Ph: 650.725.8956
    0--o           Fax: 650.723.7016