chromosomal location + GO term

Jane Lomax jane at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 30 03:23:24 PST 2006

Hi - we've had a query from a user, and I was wondering whether anyone
knew of any tools that might be able to help.

Basically, he wants to find the chromosomal locations of all the human
genes associated with immune response GO terms (immune response and all its
child terms).

Any ideas?

many thanks,

Jane