chromosomal location + GO term

Shimoyama, Mary shimoyma at mcw.edu
Thu Nov 30 06:26:47 PST 2006

At RGD there are a couple of options.  He can go to our tool called the
GViewer choose Gene Ontology as the ontology to be searched and input
the term immune response.  He will get a genome-wide view of all the
genes annotated to that and the child terms. At the bottom of the
picture he can click on the hyperlink to a downloadable file that gives
chromosome number RGD ID, symbol, and start and stop positions.  He can
also use the ontology browser and input immune response to get a GViewer
picture with downloadable file.  He can also click on the link to
"display annotations to term's descendants" to see exactly which term
they are annotated to.

Mary Shimoyama
Program Manager
Rat Genome Database