chromosomal location + GO term

Sorin Draghici sorin at wayne.edu
Thu Nov 30 11:57:12 PST 2006

Hi,

He can use Onto-Design to find out all genes associated with the immune
response by collapsing immune response and thus grouping all children
under it. He can then use those results as the input for Onto-Miner
which will provide the desired chromosomal locations.

Regards,

Sorin

Jane Lomax wrote:
> Hi - we've had a query from a user, and I was wondering whether anyone
> knew of any tools that might be able to help.
>
> Basically, he wants to find the chromosomal locations of all the human
> genes associated with immune response GO terms (immune response and
> all its child terms).
>
> Any ideas?
>
> many thanks,
>
> Jane
>

> Dr Jane Lomax
> GO Editorial Office
> EMBL-EBI
> Wellcome Trust Genome Campus
> Hinxton
> Cambridgeshire, UK
> CB10 1SD
>
> p: +44 1223 492516
> f: +44 1223 494468

Sorin Draghici, Ph.D.

Director of the Bioinformatics Core, Karmanos Cancer Institute

Associate Professor		Tel: (313) 577-5484
Dept. of Computer Science	Fax: (313) 577-6868
Wayne State University
5143 Cass Ave, Room 431 State Hall,
Detroit, MI, 48202
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Sorin/ (personal)
WWW: http://vortex.cs.wayne.edu/Projects.html (lab)

Check out my recent book: Data Analysis Tools for Microarrays:
http://www.crcpress.com/shopping_cart/products/product_detail.asp?sku=C3154&parent_id=&pc=

Problems with the list?           E-mail: owner-gofriends at geneontology.org
Subscribing   send   "subscribe"   to   gofriends-request at geneontology.org