GOA and QuickGO at the EBI

Evelyn Camon camon at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 07:28:52 PDT 2006

Dear GO Friends,

Last week there were some problems with the data storage at the EBI and
alot of databases were unaccessible for a period of time. We sincerely
apologise for the inconvenience that this may have caused you and links
to our services. This is a very rare event, lessons have been learnt and
all is running smoothly again. This problem has however delayed the next
GOA release. QuickGO is running normally again.

with kind regards

Evelyn

--
Evelyn Camon