AmiGO shutdown notice-Sept 6th

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 6 14:51:21 PDT 2006

Hello,

The AmiGO browser (http://www.godatabase.org/) will be unavailable
today (Sept 6th, 2006) to install enhancements to the software. The
downtime will begin at approximately 2:45 PM PDT (5:45 PM EDT, 9:45
PM GMT, and 6:45 AM JST). We expect the work to take approximately 1
hour but we will make every attempt to keep it as short as possible.
During this time all pages that access the GO database, including the
AmiGO browser, will be unavailable. The ftp site will be available
during this time.

We apologize for the short notice and for any inconvenience this may
cause.

Best,

Rama

+--- O---O
       o-o         Rama Balakrishnan Ph.D
        O           Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
       o-o         Department of Genetics,  Room M339
      o---o       Stanford University
     o----o       Stanford, CA 94305-5120
    O----O       Ph: 650.725.8956
    0--o           Fax: 650.723.7016