enquiry

Ana Conesa aconesa at ivia.es
Wed Sep 13 08:14:17 PDT 2006

Hi Roberta,

Yo can make a DAG from your annotation data within the software Blast2GO. You simply need to upload your annotation file into the application. Create a taba separated file with  2 columns, put your sequence names in the first column and the GO annotations in the second (exactly as you showed in your example). Save it as .txt and change the extension to .annot. Use then the import annotation function in Blast2GO. You can use then all functions available in the application.

Hope this helps

Ana

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 15:28:07 +0100, Roberta Scott wrote

--
IVIA (http://www.ivia.es)
Debian Project (http://www.debian.org)