enquiry

Stefan Goetz stefang at fis.upv.es
Wed Sep 13 08:40:18 PDT 2006

Hello Roberta!
If I got you right, Blast2GO is exactly THE tool for you!
Blast2GO has many input formats to do analysis (and graphs). You can
just change your data-file-name extension to ".annot" and import it to
B2G. (MENU->FILE->IMPORT->IMPORT ANNOTATION)
Have also a look at our website (screenshots, tutorial, etc ...).
You are also most welcome to contact us in case of any further doubt.
All the best, Stefan Götz

 | Stefan Götz - stefang(at)fis.upv.es                      |
 | IBM - Biomedical Informatics, Bioinformatics Area        |
 | BET - Bioengineering, Electronics and Telemedicine Group |
 | UPV - Politechnical University of Valencia - Spain       |