AmiGO shutdown notice-Sept 28th

Rama Balakrishnan rama at genome.Stanford.EDU
Wed Sep 27 16:48:31 PDT 2006

Hello,

The AmiGO browser (http://www.godatabase.org/) will be unavailable on
Sept 28th, 2006 to install enhancements to the software. The downtime
will begin at approximately 9.00 AM PDT (12:00 AM EDT, 4.00 PM GMT,
and 01:00 AM JST). We expect the work to take approximately 1 hour
but we will make every attempt to keep it as short as possible.
During this time all pages that access the GO database, including the
AmiGO browser, will be unavailable. The ftp site will be available
during this time.

We apologize for the short notice and for any inconvenience this may
cause.

Best,

Rama

+--- O---O
       o-o         Rama Balakrishnan Ph.D
        O           Scientific Curator, Saccharomyces Genome Database
       o-o         Department of Genetics,  Room M339
      o---o       Stanford University
     o----o       Stanford, CA 94305-5120
    O----O       Ph: 650.725.8956
    0--o           Fax: 650.723.7016