Position for immune system Reactome Curator at EBI

camon at ebi.ac.uk camon at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 13 12:38:57 PDT 2007

Dear Geeta

Just to clarify. I simply passed on this position as a favour to Bernard
de Bono who works for Reactome. I coordinate the GOA project at the EBI.
Reactome and GO and GOA are separate databases. Ewan Birney heads
Reactome(at EBI), GO is headed by Michael Ashburner, Judith Blake, Suzi
Lewis and Mike Cherry, GOA is headed by Rolf Apweiler(at EBI).
If you have any queries regarding this position they should be addressed
not to me but to the EMBL personnel website.
http://www-db.embl.de/jss/servlet/de.embl.bk.emblGroups.JobsPage/07032.html
E-mail:  application at embl.de

I don't think we met, maybe next time.

Kind regards