[gofriends] Re: Fwd: Tools to Visualize/Display GO Terms

Kimberly Van Auken vanauken at caltech.edu
Tue Aug 21 13:00:08 PDT 2007

Dear Dr. Villeneuve,

Thank you for writing to GO.

There are a number of publicly available tools for displaying and
visualizing the results of
your analysis within the context of the GO hierarchy.

A list of all GO tools, organized according to their use, is maintained
on the GO's web site:

http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools.shtml?all

Those tools specifically designed for expression/microarray analysis are
listed here:

http://www.geneontology.org/GO.tools.shtml?all#micro

I have also forwarded your email to the GO Friends mailing list, as
members of this list may be
able to help you evaluate which tool is best suited to your needs.

If you aren't on the GO Friends mailing list and would like to sign up,
here is a link to information
on the consortium's mailing lists:

http://www.geneontology.org/GO.mailing.lists.shtml?all

Best,